Ready to SELL?
Get A Quote Today
If your trim doesn't appear or you're unsure, just choose the closest option and we will confirm your trim before sending your quote.
Selling Your Used Car in New Jersey
Located in Voorhees, NJ, We Buy All Cars in New Jersey offers the best way to sell your car. We Buy All Cars has been the state’s leading independent car buying agency for the last 35 years, and we want to buy your used car or truck in any condition.
We offer the ultimate guide to selling your car and we continually update and add to our guide which will help you through every step of the car selling process.
You can get a quote online NOW by entering your basic info: name, phone number, email, and the year, make, and model of the used car you want to sell. If you prefer to speak to someone in-person, simply fill out our contact form and someone from our team will get back you to shortly to answer your questions as well as generate a fair-market quote for your car. You can also call us directly any time at 1-856-834-5558.
Once you’ve received your quote, bring in your car to our office in Voorhees, NJ or take advantage of our free towing and pick-up services for vehicles too damaged to start. Our appraisal process is designed to get you in the door and out with cash in your pocket, hassle-free, in no more than 20 minutes. We Buy All Cars is also capable of taking over any existing financing on your vehicle. We’ll pay you the balance on-the-spot.
What Kind of Paperwork Should I Have Prepared When I Sell My Car in New Jersey?
The good news is the process for selling used vehicles in the state of New Jersey is a pretty simple and straightforward process.
Here are your responsibilities as the seller of the vehicle:
- Remove your car’s license plate. If it’s being transferred to another vehicle, that’s fine – you can go ahead and put it on another car that you own – otherwise you’ll have to surrender it to an office of the NJ Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC).
- Sign the back of the car’s title and list the odometer reading. Get together the other documentation if applicable – like the paperwork corresponding to any liens or if the vehicle is exempt from sales tax.
- If you’ve lost or damaged your title beyond repair, it’s a $60 fee for a new one in NJ. You’ll have to submit an application for a duplicate via Form OS/SS-52 through the MVC.
- If you’ve lost or destroyed your car’s registration, visit your local MVC office with a photo ID (preferably your driver’s license), Be prepared to pay the $5 fee. Fill out and submit an application for a duplicate via Form BA-49.
- Sell your car quickly and easily at We Buy All Cars. You’ll transfer the title to us at the time of the sale. Our team has been in the used car business for decades and will help walk you through the process and paperwork. They can explain the bill of sale, which will serve as your proof of the transaction. Most importantly – they’ll make sure you leave with the most money possible in your pocket.
***When you get home, remember to cancel your car insurance and notify the MVC of the sale.***
The team at We Buy All cars in NJ has spent years cultivating the reputation for presenting offers on used cars and trucks at fair-market value. These offers will always exceed what you can expect to get from a dealership. We’ll purchase your vehicle as is, so there’s no cleaning or repairs you need to make in order to leave our offices with a check in your hand.
Don't Trade ItWe Will Buy It
Whether it's worth$100 or $100,000
Car Selling Guide
- How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Catalytic Converter?
- How Can You Deal With A New Car With Constant Engine or Transmission Problems
- How To Sell Your Used Car With Body Damage – Slightly Salvageable Vehicles
- What Are The Rules About Driving Without A License Plate in New Jersey?
- How To Break Your Car Lease And Make Money When Selling Your Car
"We want your used car"
What Steps Do I Need To Take After Selling My Car? Selling a car is complicated and stressful. To sell it, you'll need to determine its worth, gather up its paperwork, clean it, take pictures of it and post them in an online ad, and negotiate with...
WHAT IS A MANUFACTURER BUYBACK? A manufacturer buyback is a vehicle that was sold back to its manufacturer from its former owner. Vehicles are commonly repurchased by their manufacturers for being defective, meaning they've had mechanical problems that...
The Dangers of Craigslist: What You Can Do To Keep Safe When Selling Your Car Online There are many horror stories floating around the internet when it comes to selling stuff on Craigslist. From counterfeit money, theft, and murder, dealing with strangers...