Selling Your Used Car in Berlin, NJ
Berlin, New Jersey is a borough in Camden County. Approximately 7, 588 people call Berlin home. Due to its excellent educational system and proximity to Philadelphia - just an 18 miles trek away - Berlin is a popular place to live. Let’s take a closer look at the characteristics of Berlin and why it’s a great commercial hub for used cars.
Berlin Resident Make-Up
Berlin’s 2,806 households are diverse.
- 30.9% have children under the age of 18 living with them
- 52.9% are married couples living together
- 12.4% have a female householder
- 29.9% were “non-families” (traditionally-speaking)
- 25.7% of all households were made up of individuals
- 12.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older.
The variety of lifestyles, ages, and statuses in Berlin make for an interesting melting pot. These stats indicate multi-driver, and therefore multi-car, homes which leads to consistent turnover in selling and buying used cars.
- 22.8% of the population in Berlin is under the age of 18
- 8.3% is aged 18 to 24
- 24.6% is aged 25 to 44
- 27.5% is aged 45 to 64
- 16.9% are 65 years of age or older
Entertainment and Accessibility
Berlin boasts some impressive and unique characteristics.
- Berlin is part of the New Jersey Pinelands National Reserve - the nation’s first National Reserve that covers 1,100,000 acres of land. This Reserve is full of unique and special ecology that draws people from all over the state.
- The amenities in and around Berlin are conveniently located. There are at least 20 shops and 20 bars and restaurants that are easily accessible for most residents.
- Berlin is a prime geographic location due to its proximity to New Jersey shore points, like Atlantic City, Camden (15 miles away), and Philadelphia (18 miles away). There are two local bridges that provide easy access to work and vacations.
Berlin is a driveable borough, with people streaming in and out constantly, and the draws of Berlin keep the used car circuit exciting.
The Berlin School District earns an “A” among community members.
- The average test scores in Berlin are 21% higher than the national average.
In addition, Berlin has many Community Education and Recreation (CER) programs, including preschool and after-school programs.
- 89.2% of residents have completed high school and 26.9% of people have earned a Bachelor’s Degree.
Berlin has 41.51 miles of roadways that are heavily traveled on a daily basis.
Almost everyone in Berlin drives their personal vehicle to work - staying true to the high New Jersey commuting trend we’ve seen in other counties.
The overall crime rate in Berlin is 30% lower than the national average.
- For every 100,000 people, there are 5.69 daily crimes that occur in Berlin.
- Berlin is safer than 65% of the cities in the United States.
Based on Berlin’s demographics, it is a borough that is likely to buy and sell a variety of used cars regularly. Located just 15 minutes from Voorhees, Berlin residents have the ability to travel to We Buy All Cars, sell their used cars, leave with cash in their pockets, and be home by lunch time.
Don't Trade ItWe Will Buy It
Whether it's worth$100 or $100,000
Car Selling Guide
- How Much Does An Engine Rebuild Cost?
- How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Catalytic Converter?
- How Can You Deal With A New Car With Constant Engine or Transmission Problems
- How To Sell Your Used Car With Body Damage – Slightly Salvageable Vehicles
- What Are The Rules About Driving Without A License Plate in New Jersey?
"We want your used car"
How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Catalytic Converter? Does your car rattle? Does your engine smell like rotten eggs? Then you’re likely dealing with a catalytic converter problem. Unfortunately, there aren’t many long term solutions to fixing your car beyond getting...
How Can You Deal With A New Car With Constant Engine or Transmission Problems A new car should mean fewer problems, but if it has an early transmission problem that can mean even more of a headache. While it can take some time to get comfortable with a new car, there...
How To Sell Your Used Car If It Has Body Damage - Slightly Salvageable Cars Car accidents can be a shock. Even if no one’s injured, it can cause long-lasting issues that you have to deal with seemingly forever. If you’ve gone through the hassle of dealing with...