Selling Your Used Car in Berlin, NJ
Berlin, New Jersey is a borough in Camden County. Approximately 7, 588 people call Berlin home. Due to its excellent educational system and proximity to Philadelphia - just an 18 miles trek away - Berlin is a popular place to live. Let’s take a closer look at the characteristics of Berlin and why it’s a great commercial hub for used cars.
Berlin Resident Make-Up
Berlin’s 2,806 households are diverse.
- 30.9% have children under the age of 18 living with them
- 52.9% are married couples living together
- 12.4% have a female householder
- 29.9% were “non-families” (traditionally-speaking)
- 25.7% of all households were made up of individuals
- 12.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older.
The variety of lifestyles, ages, and statuses in Berlin make for an interesting melting pot. These stats indicate multi-driver, and therefore multi-car, homes which leads to consistent turnover in selling and buying used cars.
- 22.8% of the population in Berlin is under the age of 18
- 8.3% is aged 18 to 24
- 24.6% is aged 25 to 44
- 27.5% is aged 45 to 64
- 16.9% are 65 years of age or older
Entertainment and Accessibility
Berlin boasts some impressive and unique characteristics.
- Berlin is part of the New Jersey Pinelands National Reserve - the nation’s first National Reserve that covers 1,100,000 acres of land. This Reserve is full of unique and special ecology that draws people from all over the state.
- The amenities in and around Berlin are conveniently located. There are at least 20 shops and 20 bars and restaurants that are easily accessible for most residents.
- Berlin is a prime geographic location due to its proximity to New Jersey shore points, like Atlantic City, Camden (15 miles away), and Philadelphia (18 miles away). There are two local bridges that provide easy access to work and vacations.
Berlin is a driveable borough, with people streaming in and out constantly, and the draws of Berlin keep the used car circuit exciting.
The Berlin School District earns an “A” among community members.
- The average test scores in Berlin are 21% higher than the national average.
In addition, Berlin has many Community Education and Recreation (CER) programs, including preschool and after-school programs.
- 89.2% of residents have completed high school and 26.9% of people have earned a Bachelor’s Degree.
Berlin has 41.51 miles of roadways that are heavily traveled on a daily basis.
Almost everyone in Berlin drives their personal vehicle to work - staying true to the high New Jersey commuting trend we’ve seen in other counties.
The overall crime rate in Berlin is 30% lower than the national average.
- For every 100,000 people, there are 5.69 daily crimes that occur in Berlin.
- Berlin is safer than 65% of the cities in the United States.
Based on Berlin’s demographics, it is a borough that is likely to buy and sell a variety of used cars regularly. Located just 15 minutes from Voorhees, Berlin residents have the ability to travel to We Buy All Cars, sell their used cars, leave with cash in their pockets, and be home by lunch time.
Don't Trade ItWe Will Buy It
Whether it's worth$100 or $100,000
Car Selling Guide
- How Can You Deal With A New Car With Constant Engine or Transmission Problems
- How To Sell Your Used Car With Body Damage – Slightly Salvageable Vehicles
- What Are The Rules About Driving Without A License Plate in New Jersey?
- How To Break Your Car Lease And Make Money When Selling Your Car
- What Steps Do I Need To Take After Selling My Car?
"We want your used car"
What Steps Do I Need To Take After Selling My Car? Selling a car is complicated and stressful. To sell it, you'll need to determine its worth, gather up its paperwork, clean it, take pictures of it and post them in an online ad, and negotiate with...
WHAT IS A MANUFACTURER BUYBACK? A manufacturer buyback is a vehicle that was sold back to its manufacturer from its former owner. Vehicles are commonly repurchased by their manufacturers for being defective, meaning they've had mechanical problems that...
The Dangers of Craigslist: What You Can Do To Keep Safe When Selling Your Car Online There are many horror stories floating around the internet when it comes to selling stuff on Craigslist. From counterfeit money, theft, and murder, dealing with strangers...