SELLING YOUR USED CAR IN CLEMENTON, NJ
Clementon, NJ in Camden County is home to one the oldest amusement parks in America, Clementon Park & Splash World. Besides being a famous destination for pleasure seekers, the borough is home to diverse range of people, from single people to married people with families. The varied nature of households in Clementon make it an excellent place to buy or sell virtually any type of used car.
Demographics and Lifestyle
- Clementon, NJ is home to 5,000 people.
- The average median household income per year is $47,042
- Approximately 36.5% of households in Clementon, NJ consist of married couples, and 40% consist of non-families.
- About a quarter of households in Camden have children living in them.
- The borough is 17 miles from from Philadelphia
- Located 10 minutes from from Voorhees, NJ and We Buy All Cars!
- Clementon borders Lindenwold, Pine Hill, Pine Valley, and Berlin Borough
Public Schools Clementon and Camden County
The Clementon School District serves public school students from preschool to eight grade at Clementon Elementary School with a low student to teacher ratio of 9:45:1. After eighth grade, public school students from Clementon attend Overbrook High School in Pine Hill for ninth through twelfth grades along with students from other neighboring communities in Camden County.
Car Ownership in Clementon, NJ
Most people who work in Clementon own a car and have a longer than average commute of 30.9 minutes. A small percentage of those commuters have a “super commute” of more than 90 minutes, higher than the national average of 2.6%.
Clementon is a community where people commute and own their homes making it a good place to sell a used car. Whether you’re a resident, an employee, or a visitor to Clementon, utilizing the proximity of We Buy All Cars in Voorhees to sell your used car will provide you with the most bang for your buck.
Call 1-856-834-5558 today and learn why we’re the best way to sell your used car.
Don't Trade ItWe Will Buy It
Whether it's worth$100 or $100,000
Car Selling Guide
- How Much Does An Engine Rebuild Cost?
- How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Catalytic Converter?
- How Can You Deal With A New Car With Constant Engine or Transmission Problems
- How To Sell Your Used Car With Body Damage – Slightly Salvageable Vehicles
- What Are The Rules About Driving Without A License Plate in New Jersey?
"We want your used car"
How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Catalytic Converter? Does your car rattle? Does your engine smell like rotten eggs? Then you’re likely dealing with a catalytic converter problem. Unfortunately, there aren’t many long term solutions to fixing your car beyond getting...
How Can You Deal With A New Car With Constant Engine or Transmission Problems A new car should mean fewer problems, but if it has an early transmission problem that can mean even more of a headache. While it can take some time to get comfortable with a new car, there...
How To Sell Your Used Car If It Has Body Damage - Slightly Salvageable Cars Car accidents can be a shock. Even if no one’s injured, it can cause long-lasting issues that you have to deal with seemingly forever. If you’ve gone through the hassle of dealing with...