Selling Your Used Car In Barrington, NJ
Barrington is a borough in Camden County, and home to approximately 7,000 people. Barrington borders Bellmawr, Haddon Heights, Magnolia, Runnemede, and Tavistock. Barrington was incorporated as a borough on March 27, 1917. This marks 2017 as the hundredth birthday of Barrington's founding. Home to diverse range of households, from single people living alone to married couples with kids, the diverse nature of individuals living in Barrington make it an optimal location to buy or sell a used car.
Barrington at a Glance
- Barrington is 12.7 Miles from Philadelphia
- The burrough is 7 Miles from Voorhees, NJ and We Buy All Cars
- The Median age is 40.6 years
- About a quarter of households have children living in them
- 62.4% of housing units are occupied by their owner
- The median household income is $62,283
The History of Barrington
New Jersey became a state on December 18, 1987. For the first two centuries of New Jersey’s existence, the state was mainly agricultural. When railroads were established in the 1890’s the Village of Barrington was born. In 1917, Barrington was incorporated as a borough. As trains and trolley cars were gradually replaced by cars, and more homes were constructed in the 1950s, Barrington became a modern suburb.
Car Ownership in Barrington
The largest share of households in Barrington, NJ have 2 cars, followed by 3 cars. People who live in Barrington have an average commute of 25.5 minutes, which is longer than average. 1.3% of the workforce have "super commutes" which are longer than 90 minutes.
The Barrington Public Schools serve public school students in kindergarten through eighth grade. Children attend Avon Elementary until 6th grade when they transfer to Woodland School for middle school. After middle school, students attend neighboring Haddon Heights High School, a school that serves students from several neighboring communities.
Barrington is a community where people have a longer than average commutes, own their own homes, and have a higher than average median income. All these factors make it a good place to sell a used car. Take advantage of Barrington’s proximity to We Buy All Cars in Voorhees to sell your used car and we promise to provide you with the most bang for your buck.
Call 1-856-834-5558 today and learn why we’re the best way to sell your used car in New Jersey
Don't Trade ItWe Will Buy It
Whether it's worth$100 or $100,000
Car Selling Guide
- What Steps Do I Need To Take After Selling My Car?
- What Is A Manufacturer Buyback?
- The Dangers of Craigslist: What You Can Do To Keep Safe When Selling Your Car Online
- What Are Certified Pre-Owned Cars and Why You Should Avoid Them
- How To Properly Sign Over or Transfer Your New Jersey Automobile Title